*July 1st, 2020 Update: In accordance with Governor Newsom's order, our tasting room is currently closed for all events until further notice. Shop online for fast delivery and stay tuned for re-open updates. Stay safe everyone!
We care about our customers, community and staff. In order in keep everyone safe, we are following the Center of Disease-Control (CDC) and State of California guidance with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation.
We're so happy to host our guests again but please, stay home if any of the following apply:
- Have you (or anyone in your household) experienced any Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms as outlined by the CDC within the last 14 days?
- Have you (or anyone in your household) traveled internationally in the last 30 days?
- Have you (or anyone in your household) traveled to a highly impacted area within the US in the last 30 days?
- Do you (or anyone in your household) believe that you have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Have you (or anyone in your household) been diagnosed with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the last 30 days?
Here's our promise to our guests:
- All tasting room appointments and events must be made by reservation only.
- A maximum of 6 customers at a time will be allowed at indoor events.
- Hand sanitizer is available at each table, the check out counter and in the bathroom.
- Masks must be worn to enter but may be removed once guests are seated for eating/drinking during events.
- Customers are encouraged to wash their hands upon arrival and before departure.
- We are currently only accepting credit card payment (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX). No cash please.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after each event.
- All equipment used for events will be cleaned, sterilized, and disinfected.
We appreciate your support more than ever and thank you for helping us keep everyone safe! Cheers!